Plumbing Services in Stoney Creek
Whether repairs, maintenance, or installations for your plumbing in Stoney Creek, the professional team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has got you covered. With over 55 years of successful operations, our team consists of leading professionals that can provide you with high-quality services, long-lasting results, and customer experiences you won’t find anywhere else.
For all your plumbing needs, call us directly or book a free consultation with one of the licensed and certified technicians at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today!
Why do I need a plumber?
Believe it or not, there are numerous reasons why a homeowner may require the professional skills of a plumber for their home. While it’s common to think a plumber can only help you when things go wrong with your home’s water and sewage system, they can, in fact, help with other projects. For example, if you’re renovating your home and want to install new faucets, showerheads, or other water fixtures, a plumber can aid you in installing these intricate additions.
On the other hand, a plumber may also help you maintain your sewage and water line from damage by conducting preventative maintenance such as flushing out your pipes to remove built-up minerals and sediments that collect throughout the years. Further, if you’re looking for repairs, a plumber can help with the following issues you may be experiencing around your home:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line
While these repairs typically notify homeowners when there is an issue, here are some other signs you can look out for that will help you know when calling a plumber is necessary:
- There is a foul sewer-like smell throughout your home.
- You are experiencing water backup every time you turn on a tap or shower throughout your home.
- You have low water pressure when you turn on your taps.
- A pipe has burst in your home, causing leaks and/or flooding.
- Your home’s water system has frozen due to extreme temperature drops.
- There is no water coming from your faucet when you turn it on.
- You do not have any hot water running through your home.
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When the time does come to hire a plumber for your home in Stoney Creek, you may find it difficult to distinguish which companies are worth partnering with and who can provide you with high-quality results. Therefore, before hiring any plumber, here are some factors you should consider. That way, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands.
- Ensure the plumbing company you choose to partner with has all the required licenses and certifications to work legally. You should also make certain these requirements are valid and not expired.
- Homeowners should consider working with a plumbing company with years of successful experience backed by happy customers.
- Make sure to agree on a price with the plumbing company before they come to your home to finish the job so you can avoid surprise costs at the end.
- Before hiring a plumber, they should be able to provide you with a free quote on the services you require.
- Ensure the plumber you work with comes with a warranty for all services. This will protect you from paying extra costs in the event something should go wrong.
- The company you choose should notify you who you will be working with before they begin the job, so you have a point of contact at all times.
What services does a plumber offer?
There are numerous services a plumber can offer homeowners in Campbellville. These services include:
- Cleaning your drains from potential clogs
- Water heater repair
- Toilet repair
- Sewer system repair
- Leaks and flooding repair
- Water capacity design
- Blueprints for home renovations
- Wastewater disposal
- Pipe replacement
Do you need a plumber for your home in Stoney Creek? Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning are here to help you whenever you need us! Book a free consultation for a plumber with one of our experienced plumbing technicians today and get back to enjoying your home as soon as possible.
Reach out to Boonstra today to learn more about our 0% interest rates and no payments for the first 12 months on all HVAC systems!
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“