All boilers require regular maintenance, even if you have a higher-end model. You should schedule maintenance for your boiler once per year with one of our qualified technicians. Annual maintenance gives our experts a chance to check your boiler for any tune-ups or repairs that need to be made before they turn into bigger issues.
24/7/365 Home Boiler Services
Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners across Hamilton, Burlington and the surrounding areas with a full range of residential services for boilers, including:
- Full replacement & installation of boiler systems for the home
- Fast, post-installation home boiler emergency repairs, available 24/7/365
- Friendly ongoing maintenance that prevents long-term problems following your system setup
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available!
Call us at (289) 348-1590 or request a quote online today!
The Boonstra Advantage
All our technicians are certified experts. They all undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide expert service you can trust.
70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation, which is why we make sure your boiler is installed properly the first time.
We work until every customer is a happy one and we have the reviews to prove it. We have an 85% rating on HomeStars and a 4.6 star rating on Google.
All of our installations are backed by a Just Right™ guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your new boiler we’ll do everything to make it right.
What Customers Say
“Adrian was a great service technician. He quickly found the problem with our gas boiler and got it working correctly again. All within 24 hours. Excellent job.”
- Paul R.
“We had boonstra install our mini split AC system this spring and everyone was amazing from sales to service and so just had them in to service the boiler. Highly recommend them.”
- Michael L.