All boilers require regular maintenance, even if you have a higher-end model. You should schedule maintenance for your boiler once per year with one of our qualified technicians. Annual maintenance gives our experts a chance to check your boiler for any tune-ups or repairs that need to be made before they turn into bigger issues.
24/7/365 Home Boiler Services
Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners across Hamilton, Burlington and the surrounding areas with a full range of residential services for boilers, including:
- Full replacement & installation of boiler systems for the home
- Fast, post-installation home boiler emergency repairs, available 24/7/365
- Friendly ongoing maintenance that prevents long-term problems following your system setup
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available!
Call us at (289) 348-1590 or request a quote online today!
The Boonstra Advantage
All our technicians are certified experts. They all undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide expert service you can trust.
70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation, which is why we make sure your boiler is installed properly the first time.
We work until every customer is a happy one and we have the reviews to prove it. We have an 85% rating on HomeStars and a 4.6 star rating on Google.
All of our installations are backed by a Just Right™ guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your new boiler we’ll do everything to make it right.