Plumber Services in Burlington
Whether you need plumbing repairs, yearly maintenance, or installations for your new home renovation project, the experienced plumbing team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has got you covered. With over 55 years of industry experience, Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning pride itself on offering high-quality services, excellent customer experiences, and efficient appointments that provide homeowners with long-lasting results.
Partner with a team of friendly professionals who have your best interests in mind. Call us directly or book a free consultation with a plumber in Burlington at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today.
When do I need a plumber?
In general, homeowners will be able to tell they need a plumber pretty quickly as we rely on our home’s water and sewage system a great deal each day. However, if you have never dealt with a plumbing problem in your home before, you may not know what signs to look for before calling a professional. Therefore, here is a closer look at some signs to pay attention to around your home that could indicate that there is something wrong with your home’s plumbing.
- There is an odd sewage-like smell throughout your home that is potent and stale.
- You are experiencing water back up each time you turn your tap on for an extended period of time.
- You have low water pressure each time you turn your water on.
- A pipe has burst in your home that has now caused a leak or flooding.
- You have frozen pipes due to extreme drops in temperature. As a result, you will be able to spot ice buildup on the exterior of your pipes.
- There is no water coming out of your faucets at all.
- You do not have any hot water in your home.
Remember, when it comes to your home, it’s better to take care of potential problems early before they become more significant and costly. Therefore, if you have noticed any of the above-noted signs, then it is essential that homeowners work quickly to hire a professional plumber so they can prevent further damage
What services does a plumber offer?
Plumbing services range anywhere from standard repairs to preventative maintenance and the installation of new water fixtures in your home. In other words, if your home is experiencing water or sewage-related issues or updates, then chances are an experienced plumber can help you throughout the process. Some of the standard services a plumber can offer include:
- Cleaning your drains from potential clogs that can result from hair, dirt, and other debris buildup.
- Water heater repair
- Toilet repair which can consist of clogged toilets or running toilets
- Sewer system repair
- Leaks and flooding repair
- Water capacity design
- Blueprints for home renovations
- Wastewater disposal
- Pipe replacement, which can occur when there are significant changes in the ground temperature surrounding your home, the age of your pipes, pipe corrosion, and the condition of the soil around your pipes.
By ensuring your home’s plumbing system is working correctly, homeowners can benefit greatly. For example, issues such as leaks, running toilets, and dripping faucets can lead to significant water usage throughout the day. As a result, your water bill can increase and cost you more money each month.
On the other hand, throughout the years, as we use our water system, our pipes can become clogged by a buildup of minerals and other sediments that can lead to corrosion and further damage. However, by investing in plumbing maintenance, homeowners can prevent this type of damage from occurring. For example, to protect against water corrosion, homeowners can hire a plumber to flush out their water system and remove the minerals before the buildup becomes a more significant problem.
Further, another benefit homeowners can experience when hiring a professional plumber rather than doing things themselves is the expert guidance when it comes to their home improvement projects. Whether it be blueprints or reconfiguring your piping system throughout your home, a plumber can provide expert advice that will save you the trouble of making mistakes.
What are the benefits of hiring an experienced plumber?
Plumbing is an essential feature of our homes that is often taken for granted until there is something wrong. However, by hiring the services of a professional plumber in Burlington, you can get back to enjoying the comforts of your home in no time.
When it comes to partnering with a reliable professional to help you with your plumbing needs, it’s vital that homeowners work with someone who has a track record of success and years of experience. This is because plumbing is an intricate job that should only be left to professionals and can lead to expensive damage if not done correctly. Therefore, to make sure you are working with a reliable plumber, here are some of the factors you should consider beforehand.
- Make sure to partner with a plumbing company that has all the required licensing and certifications to operate legally in your province.
- Work with a plumbing company that has years of experience and proof of previous happy customers.
- Agree on a price for services before the plumber comes to perform the work at your home. You should also ask for a free estimate on the cost of services as well.
- Ensure the plumbing company you choose comes with a warranty for all services to ensure you are protected should anything go wrong with your plumbing after the service is completed.
Once you have chosen an experienced plumber for the job, here are some of the benefits you can experience:
- They have the skills and knowledge to diagnose and fix your plumbing issues without making mistakes that can end up costing you more money.
- Experienced plumbers have all the necessary tools and supplies to fix your problem, so you don’t have to purchase these items yourself and risk misusing the tools.
- The warranty they offer will prevent you from having to pay for the same service again.
- Experienced plumbers are efficient in their job and reliable, so you can rest assured knowing your home is in good hands.
- They can be a cost-effective choice to save more money in the long run.
While there are many home improvement projects homeowners can tackle themselves, without prior knowledge in the area, you can risk causing damage to your home that can be costly. Therefore, it is always best to seek the professional help of a plumber who understands what they are doing.
Are you ready to partner with a professional and experienced plumber in Burlington, Ontario? Call or book a free consultation online with the friendly plumbing team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today.
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“