Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning can offer you leading heat pump installation services that are custom-tailored to your needs for year-round indoor thermal comfort!
Regardless of the scope or extent of the project, our certificated HVAC technician team has over 55 years of collective expertise and is equipped with the appropriate technical skills, understanding, and professional competence to exceed property owners’ expectations. We’ve worked with thousands of homeowners in Waterdown and neighbouring areas over the years and have a successful track record you can trust.
Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we never charge extra for work done after hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Do you have a heating or cooling crisis? Don’t worry; the Boonstra technician crew can schedule same-day or next-day installations! Besides that, if you want to save money on your new heat pump equipment, please contact us and inquire about our superb financing options and special offers!
Are you prepared to improve the quality of your indoor comfort? To speak with a representative of our staff, please call us or use our online reservations system. Every initial consultation appointment comes with a free service quote! We are thrilled to assist you in becoming more at comfort and at ease in your Waterdown, Ontario, home!
What is a heat pump?
A heat pump is a type of HVAC system that is frequently found in homes. In contrast to traditional HVAC systems, a heat pump can be used for both heating and cooling the interior of a building. A heat pump will extract and transfer heat energy from the environment and pump it into your household throughout the winter. In addition, during the hotter seasons, a heat pump gathers heat from the interior of your home before transmitting it outside, keeping the interior of the home cool and comfortable.
What is the process of installation of a heat pump?
Have you ever wondered how heat pumps are installed? Here is a closer look at the step-by-step process of what will occur on the day of your installation appointment!
1. A site evaluation will be conducted during your consultation appointment to determine where the best place to install your new heat pump is.
2. A technician will calculate what size heat pump you require for your home and needs.
3. On the day of your appointment, our technician team will prepare your property by installing tubing and setting up a refrigerant line.
4. They will then set up the outdoor unit by installing it on a concrete block.
5. Once the outdoor unit is installed, they will then move to the inside of your home and install your indoor unit.
6. Our team will then connect your refrigerant lines between your interior and exterior heat pump units.
7. Next, our team will connect all electrical components to both units.
8. Lastly, a series of operational and safety tests will be conducted to ensure your heat pump system is functioning correctly and safely before cleaning up our work area and leaving you to enjoy your newly heated or cooled home!
How much space do I need for a heat pump?
The amount of space required for a heat pump is determined by a number of factors, such as the size of the heat pump unit and the type of heat pump system selected. Here is a closer look at some sizing guidelines:
1. Outside unit: A heat pump’s outdoor unit usually requires a flat, level surface. This allows for sufficient ventilation and maintenance access.
2. Indoor unit: The size of a heat pump’s indoor unit varies depending on the type of system you select.
What temperature is a heat pump ineffective in Waterdown?
The efficiency of a heat pump is influenced by the temperature outdoors, with colder weather having a more significant impact. The precise temperature at which a heat pump stops functioning depends on a number of factors, such as the type of heat pump, the size of the system, and the climatic condition in which it is employed. As such, to learn more information about what type of heat pumps will work for your home in Waterdown, Ontario, book a consultation appointment with the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today! We’re available 24/7/365 days a year and do not charge an additional fee for work performed outside of regular hours, on weekends, or during holidays! Further, all consultation appointments come with a complimentary service quote! We look forward to working with you!
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.