Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning can offer you high-quality heat pump installations that are tailored to your specific requirements for year-round thermal comfort!
Our competent HVAC technician crew has over 55 years of collective experience and is well-prepared with the technical knowledge, relevant expertise, and relevant qualifications to surpass your requirements as a homeowner, irrespective of the job’s sophistication or scope. We’ve worked with multitudes of Ancaster and neighbouring community homeowners throughout our time in business, and we possess an established track record of success and client satisfaction, allowing you to trust that your residence is in excellent hands with our crew.
We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we do not charge additional fees for work done after hours, on weekends, or on holidays! Do you have a cooling or heating crisis? There is no need to be worried; our skilled professionals can install your new heat pump system within the same or the next day! Besides that, if you want to save money on your new heat pump hardware, contact us and inquire about our excellent installment plans and current special offers!
Would you like to invest in making your home more comfortable overall? Please call or use our online reservation system to speak with a member of our team. You will receive a complimentary service quote for each initial consultation appointment! We’d love to make your Ancaster, Ontario, home more relaxing and comfortable for you!
What are the drawbacks of a heat pump?
Are you considering installing a heat pump in your home but aren’t sure what the drawbacks are in doing so? While there are numerous benefits to installing a heat pump on your property, here is a closer look at some of the disadvantages associated with heat pumps so you can have a better idea about whether this type of HVAC equipment is ideal for you and your home:
· Initial cost: Heat pumps tend to be more expensive to install than other heating and cooling systems, such as furnaces or air conditioners.
· Location: Heat pumps work best in moderate climates, and their efficiency decreases as the outdoor temperature drops. If you live in an area with extremely cold temperatures, a heat pump may not be the best solution for your heating needs.
· Compatibility: If you have an older home with outdated electrical and ductwork, upgrading to a heat pump may require extensive and expensive modifications.
As you can see, there are several disadvantages to installing a heat pump in your home. However, the specific drawbacks of a heat pump will ultimately depend on your individual needs and the specific model you choose. As such, we recommend that you consult with a professional HVAC technician who can assess your specific needs and help you determine if a heat pump is the correct choice for your home. Luckily, the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning has worked with thousands of homeowners and is able to provide you with a high-quality experience and even better results!
Our certified HVAC team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we do not charge an additional service fee for work conducted after-hours, on weekends, or during holidays. Aside from that, if you want to save money on your new heat pump hardware, contact us and ask about our great installment plans and current specials!
Do you want to make your home comfier for you and your family throughout the year? To speak with a member of our staff, feel free to call or use our online reservation system. For each initial consultation appointment, you will obtain a free service quote! We would be delighted to make your Ancaster, Ontario, home more soothing and comfier for you!
Why is my heat pump turning on and off?
There are numerous reasons why a heat pump may turn on and off frequently, including:
· Dirty air filter: A clogged or dirty air filter may inhibit air flow, causing the heat pump to work harder than it should.
· Thermostat problems: If the thermostat is not working properly due to low batteries or a system malfunction, it can cause the heat pump to cycle on and off randomly
· Refrigerant leaks: If the heat pump is low on refrigerant, it can cause the system to turn on and off frequently. This is because the low refrigerant levels can cause the heat pump to struggle to maintain the desired temperature, leading to frequent cycling.
· Electrical problems: Electrical problems, such as a malfunctioning fan motor, can cause the heat pump to turn on and off at random times.
If your heat pump is turning on and off frequently, it is important to have it inspected by a professional HVAC technician as soon as possible. As such, if this is something you are currently dealing with, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning in Ancaster, Ontario!
We are available 24/7/375 days a year and do not charge an additional service fee for work conducted after-hours, on weekends, or during holidays!
What is the most cost-effective heat pump?
The most cost-effective heat pump is based on multiple factors, such as the size of your home, your local climate, and your unique cooling and heating requirements. It is challenging to find a single heat pump that is the most cost-effective for everybody because the most effective method for one homeowner might not be the most effective method for another.
As such, if you are considering a new heat pump for your home in Ancaster, Ontario, it is best to seek the advice of a professional HVAC technician who can assess your specific needs and assist you in determining the most cost-effective heat pump for your home, like the ones employed by Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning. We can recommend the best solution for you based on the local climate, the size of your building, and your specific heating and cooling requirements.
Our certificated HVAC team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we don’t charge extra for work done after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. In addition, if you are interested in saving money on your new heat pump equipment, contact us and inquire about our great payment plans and available discounts!
To speak with a member of our staff, feel free to call or use our online booking system. For each initial consultation appointment, you will obtain a free service quote! We would be delighted to make your Ancaster, Ontario, residence more soothing and comfortable for you!
When using a heat pump in the cold, how should you do it?
To use a heat pump effectively in cold weather, it’s important to follow these steps:
· Check the thermostat setting: Make sure that the thermostat is set to heating mode and that the temperature is set to your desired level.
· Ensure adequate insulation: Proper insulation will help retain heat inside your home and reduce the amount of energy needed to heat the space. Check the insulation in your walls, ceiling, and floor, and consider adding extra insulation if necessary.
· Schedule regular maintenance: Regular maintenance to ensure your heat pump can operate optimally for you during the winter.
· Adjust the thermostat: If the heat pump is unable to maintain the desired temperature, you may need to adjust the thermostat setting.
Do you need further assistance with heating your home when it is cold outside? If so, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning for assistance! Our certificated HVAC team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we don’t charge extra for work done after hours, on weekends, or on holidays. We look forward to hearing from you!
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.