Plumber Services in Oakville
With over 55 years of successful years working in the home improvement industry, Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning have the knowledge and skills to provide homeowners with the solutions they need when it comes to their home’s plumbing system. Whether you’re dealing with clogs, leaks, cracks, or other plumbing problems, homeowners in Oakville can rely on our professional team to provide you with high-quality services with long-lasting results. For all your plumbing needs, Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning have got you covered.
Call us directly or book a free consultation online for a licensed and certified plumber in Oakville today!
Why would I need a plumber?
There are numerous reasons why homeowners may require the services of a plumber in Oakville. Whether it be for yearly maintenance to ensure your plumbing system is working optimally, a repair problem, or a new installation because you’re renovating, a plumber can provide you with professional solutions tailored to your needs. Some common repair issues include:
- Clogged or slow drainage
- Clogged toilets
- Leaky faucets and pipes
- Changes to your home’s water pressure
- Running toilets
- Breaks or cracks in your main water line
Furthermore, installing new showerheads, faucets, or other water features in areas of your home can also be performed by a licensed and qualified plumber to ensure your renovation runs smoothly with high-quality results that will last you for the years to come.
What are some factors to consider when hiring a plumber?
When hiring any professional company to provide you with services for your home, it’s vital that homeowners partner with someone they know has their best interests in mind. Therefore, if you need to hire a plumber in Oakville, here are some factors you should consider before signing any contracts and paying for services so you can experience high-quality, long-lasting results on your maintenance, repairs, and installations:
- Make sure the plumbing company you partner with has all of the required licensing and certifications they need to legally provide you with professional services.
- Choose a plumbing company that has years of experience that is backed by happy customers and a track record of success.
- Before hiring a company, make sure that you receive a free quote for the services you require to ensure there are no miscommunications between you and your plumber.
- Ensure the plumbing company you partner with provides you with a warranty on services incurred in case something should go wrong following your scheduled appointment.
- Make sure that the plumbing company you partner with provides you with a clear indication of who will be providing you with your repair, maintenance, or installation services.
When should I call a plumber?
Generally speaking, your home’s plumbing system will do a pretty good job of letting you know when something is wrong. However, some signs to look out for that can indicate that a professional plumber should be called to your home include:
- There is an odd smell throughout your home, such as the smell of sewage.
- You are experiencing water backup.
- You have low water pressure when you turn your taps on.
- A pipe has burst in your home that is causing leaks or flooding.
- You have frozen pipes due to extreme drops in temperature.
- There is no water coming out of your faucets at all.
- You do not have any hot water in your home.
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“