Plumber Services in Cambridge
Whether plumbing repairs, yearly maintenance, or installations for your new home renovation, homeowners in Cambridge, Ontario, can rely on Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning. With over 55 years of working in the industry, the team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning is well-equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide you with solutions for all your plumbing needs. When partnering with us, homeowners can expect high-quality customer service, efficient work, and long-lasting results.
Call us directly or book a free consultation for a plumber in Cambridge with the professional and friendly team at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today.
Why do I need a plumber?
Homeowners may seek the professional services of a plumber for several reasons. From repairs to yearly maintenance and installations of new fixtures, a plumber can help ensure your home’s plumbing system is working optimally. Some of the most common repairs plumbers may deal with include:
- Clogged or slow Drains: Clogging or slow drainage is caused by hair and other debris that collect in your drains over time. This causes them to drain slowly or block entirely.
- Clogged toilets: Clogged toilets are typically caused by hair, debris, and other non-dissolvable objects getting flushed repeatedly down your toilet. This can ultimately lead to slow drainage and potential flooding from your toilet bowl.
- Leaky faucets and pipes: Leaky faucets and pipes happen as a result of damage to the seals located in your taps.
- Changes in water pressure: Low water pressure can result from main water breaks or the buildup of minerals and other sediments found within unfiltered tap water over time.
- Running toilets: Running toilets occurs when the parts within your toilet bowl suffer damage or are misplaced.
- Breaks in your main water line: There are numerous reasons your main water line can break. This includes significant changes in the ground temperature surrounding your home, the age of your pipes, pipe corrosion, and the condition of the soil around your pipes.
On the other hand, when it comes to yearly maintenance, a plumber can come to your home to help clean or descale the main sewer line to ensure clogging is less likely to occur throughout the years. Moreover, if you are renovating your home, you may wish to call a plumber to help install new faucets, showerheads, or other fixtures to ensure they are installed correctly.
What does a plumber do?
Plumbing is a hands-on job that helps install and maintain the pipes connecting water to commercial businesses and residential homes. Plumbers can also be involved with designing water capacities, crafting blueprints for renovations, and dealing with wastewater disposal for buildings. To work as a plumber, you must hold the proper certifications and licenses required in your province.
When do I need a plumber?
When it comes to problems with your home’s plumbing system, homeowners can generally tell when there is something that is wrong. With that being said, there are other signs you can look for around your home that may indicate that it is time to call a plumber in Cambridge. Here is a closer look at some of these signs:
- There is an odd smell throughout your home, such as the smell of sewage.
- You are experiencing water backup.
- You have low water pressure when you turn your taps on
- A pipe has burst in your home that is causing leaks or flooding.
- You have frozen pipes due to extreme drops in temperature.
- There is no water coming out of your faucets at all.
- You do not have any hot water in your home.
Have you noticed any of the above-noted signs around your home? If the answer is yes, then it may be time to call a plumber to assess the issue. Call us directly or book a free consultation online with the licensed plumbers at Boonstra Heating and Air Conditioning today so you can go back to enjoying the full comforts of your home in no time.
The Boonstra Advantage
- Over 55 Years of Experience – You learn a lot in five decades. Boonstra has been serving the Hamilton area since 1961, which means you’ll receive expert service from our knowledgeable technicians.
- Guaranteed Comfort – Comfort is what we do. We aren’t satisfied until you’re 100% satisfied with our work. That’s why all of our work is backed by a We Respect You™ guarantee.
- Expert Technicians – Our technicians are customer service experts as well as certified technical experts. All our technicians undergo background checks and are Right Time™ certified to provide service you can trust.
- Commitment to Excellence – We know that 70% of HVAC issues are due to improper installation so we strive to do better. We make sure that your new equipment is installed correctly the first time.
We stand behind our work and our people. For up to 2 years from the day we install a new heating or cooling unit, we will repair, replace, or refund anything necessary until you are 100% satisfied. That’s our guarantee to you.
What Homeowners Say About Boonstra’s HVAC Services
“We had an excellent experience using Boonstra. We needed a whole new furnace and A/C, as our existing was over 20 years old. We first met with Steve the service tech, who was very knowledgeable and helped us to choose what system was suitable for our house. They scheduled the install very quickly. The installers, Daniel & Michael, were friendly and skilled. They worked diligently to get the job done as quickly as possible. They protected all our surfaces and left the site perfectly clean. The whole system comes with a 10 year parts a labour warranty. If you want the job done properly, fast, and efficient, call Boonstra.“
“Starting with Salesperson Mike, and ending with tech installation team, Gareth and Lucas, the entire project was seamless. No pressure sale with genuine care and expert advice, offering next day install at a fair price. Promptly on Sunday morning, Gareth and Lucas showed up, and didn’t stop until the install was complete. Friendly, knowledgeable, considerate and professional, all attributes indicative of Boonstra. System works great and I am extremely pleased with the service, price and overall experience.“